So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book Review: Dark Bites Part 2- Like Cats and Dogs

Dark Bites Part 2- Like Cats and Dogs
By: Robert Ropars


Goodreads Synopsis:
 Adriana is bitten by a jaguar in Guatemala. Returning to Chicago, she faces a renegade werewolf on a rampage. Can she learn the ways of the were-jaguar from her ghost lover Lily before the next full moon? Or will she fall before him as Lily did?


Short and sweet, this book was really good.  If you have an hour to sit down and relax this is a good choice.  It's a short story but complete.  You get to know the characters well, Robert Ropars did a nice job of creating a lot of depth and description for such a shorty. 


Like Cats and Dogs (Dark Bites)

0 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!: