So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review Request

The Key

I just wanted to write a quick note just because there is some exciting news here on Moonspells...well I think it's exciting :)
This week I got my first email from an author requesting a book review from me.  I was shocked, excited and terrified all at the same time.  Now though, mostly excited!  I had no idea that would happen so soon after I got going with this blog.  Once again, I had to rely on Theresa at FadeIntoFantasy (go visit her, she rocks)
Fade Into Fantasy
to help me out as I didn't even have a review policy and I thought that was pretty important. So heads up for my review of "The Key" by Felicia Rogers and an author interview with Felicia coming soon!


2 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Whooooo-hoooo congrats! I just got my first review request a few weeks back and reviewed the book (Christine Nolfi's "Treasure Me") recently, and am setting up an author Q and A.

SO excited for you!

Amy *Moonspells and Magic* said...

Congrats to you as well! Every time something happens on here it makes me giggle like a kid on Christmas morning. Here's to us having many review requests in the the future! :)