So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is the first time I'm doing a Teaser Tuesday.  My teaser today is from the book I am currently reading.  It is Misfit written by Jon Skovron.  Page 30:

Even if it was magic, this thing was still a stranger.  And sometimes strangers lied. 

 Misfit


0 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!: