So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday

Happy Hopping!
Here we are, Friday again.  This is my favorite meme so far and I've done it every Friday since I found it on Parajunkee's blog.
A big thanks goes out to her for getting us all together every week to meet new book addicts
and say hello to our old friends as well.



This weeks featured blogger....



Ahh, the question of the week....
Q. What do I do when I am not reading?

First of all I work full time in a dental lab, so I make lots of teeth.  Aside from that I spend lots of time with my wonderful hubby.  We like to cruise two tracks in the truck and get it muddy, fish, and bbq with our friends.  I also dabble in some other small hobbies- I have a garden this year that I have to admit I haven't done alot with, hubby's been keeping it up, and I also make bead jewelry and homemade candles once in a while as gifts.


Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you were here.  All are welcome here- old followers, new followers and those of you who are just popping in to say hello.  I appreciate you all!  Thanks for stopping in.  Happy reading, happy hopping, and happy Friday :)

17 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I do bead jewelry too. I'd love to learn how to make candles. I'd also like to make soap, which seems similar to candles...maybe.
My Hop

thefictionalbookshelf said...

Stopping by to say hi. I'm a new follower. I love candles!

Book Savvy Babe said...

Happy Follow Friday! BBQ’s are so much fun, but I have to say, I can’t garden to save my life, so kudos on that hobby and the crafting. Hope you have a great weekend!
My FF post is at: Book Savvy Babe

Anonymous said...

Stopping by via Parajunkee, I'm a new follower!
Here's my follow friday.

RFTC Blog said...

I think it's so cool that you make jewelry. I wish I were creative enough to do that. What kind of garden did you plant?

New Follower
Danielle
@Ramblings From This Chick

Sabrina said...

New Follower. *sigh* I love BBQ's. I don't make candles or jewelry but I make clay key chains for friends.

My FF is here.

Jennifer G. said...

I thought about starting a garden this year, but never made it around to it. Maybe next year. Old follower :)

http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/follow-friday-3.html

Kristen said...

New follower here. When I am not reading I like to go nature walks around the local parks, beaches, etc, love to hang out with friends, go to concerts, shop, explore lighthouses.

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I have no luck with plants wish I did though. Fairly new follower! ;-)

Nikki said...

Sounds like you are as ambitious as I am with gardening! LOL New follower, friend.


Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun stuff! My husband has a HUGE vegetable garden every year. This year he ended up working too much and didn't get going on it early enough.

But, I'm working on getting our front yard landscaped. It's not my cup of tea though. I'm just not very good at it, so it's not very much fun for me. lol I LOVE looking at other people's beautiful yards though. :)

New follower! :)

Here's my follow friday and book blog hop for this week.

♥ Sarah

Lea Christine said...

Hi there, new follower stopping on by! :)

Fishing and BBQ sounds like fun! I'm not really an "outdoorsy" kind of girl, but I have my moments ;)

You can see my FF post for this week at the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

The Fiction Fairy said...

Hi! I'm new to #FF, but have a happy friday and have a great weekend! New follower
Check out my #FF www.thefictionfairy.com

Mimi Valentine said...

WOW! You work in a dental lab? That's so cool! My older sister used to want to do something like that, but now she's more into business. Personally, I want to be a writer even though the chances of that happening are very slim! :)

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

http://diminutivemimi.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-7.html

Unknown said...

Hey there, stopping by as a new follower thanks to the Follow Friday!
Me and and my man have attempted to tame our first garden as well! Doing ok so far, I've lost some pea plants and my carrots to the dastardly snails but everything else seems to still be alive which is a amazing for us!
Stop by if you like at http://booksforone.blogspot.com/
x

Hendry said...

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your blog. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. Come visit my blog at TumesKecil
Read my posts at here :
- Tips beli smartphone
- Cara menghilangkan tanda panah di shortcut dekstop windows
- Cara mengecek tahun keluaran hp android

Thanks a lot!

Misa said...

Nice post. By the way I also will share 3 articel about my trip from my blog.

- Transit 19 Jam di Malaysia, Ngapain Aja?
- Seharian Jadi Anak Pantai
- Berburu Bintang Bersama HAAJ

Hope you like. Regrads Misa.