So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 13, 2011

Review: Vampire From Hell: The Beginning (Part 1)

The Vampire from Hell: The Beginning (Part 1)


Synopsis
Rayea isn't daddy's little girl, even if he is the most powerful fallen angel around. He wants her to take an active role in the family business. But she's not interested in his schemes for world domination. Instead she wants to spend her time shopping on the Internet, rescuing humans from a horrific eternity, and practicing martial arts with her seven foot hellhound. Then one day everything changes. Here's the first part of her story about how it all began. (From GoodReads)


I didn't realize that this book was very short when I picked it up, and that is the only thing about it that I found disappointing.   The idea for this story is a really good one and I havne't ever read anything quite like it.  Rayea's character is so relatable.  It read as if she was just a normal down to earth person.  The one critisicm that I have with it is that the description of her hellhound was a little confusing for me.  I had to read a little bit of it twice and it seemed as though some parts were missing.  I couldn't get a clear picture of him in my head.  For me, that picture is important for all the characters that are a main staple in a story.  Other than that the storyline was great, it kept me engaged and I wanted more when it was over. 

*This book was purchased by me from amazon.com*

0 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!: