So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Giveaway

Good morning!  Just a quick post to let everyone know that Loren @ the ya lo-down is have a pretty good giveaway to celebrate hitting 200 followers.  She is picking 3 winners and has a list of 11 books to choose from.  Definatley check it out. 


LoChase

0 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!: