So sad that summer is winding down. But, that means more time to get back to reading and reviewing! New reviews coming soon, so please check back :)

New Releases

About Me

Amy *Moonspells and Magic*
Michigan, United States
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Michigan and I read as much as I can. Paranormal, urban fantasy, YA dark fantasy, almost anything with a werewolf. You can learn more by checking out my "about me" page.
View my complete profile

Contact me here...

Follow me...

Grab my button...

Moonspells and Magic

Giveaways

Coming soon...

Right Now I'm Reading:

Books I really, really want!

Wander my favorite blogs.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brand new look and my first follower!!

Hello!!  My blog looks brand new and it's all thanks to my great friend Theresa!  Thank you so much for your help making this look so great.  Also for being my first real follower :)  I feel like I have a real start now.  Still working on that darn button, but by the end of this weekend, darn it, I will have one that is grab-worthy.  I've been working on this too long again and my eyes are crossing.  So until next time.....

0 Let's talk about it, comments are awesome!: